Phone: (330) 854-3303
Hello, my name is Mrs. Cogar and I am the guidance counselor for all 6th, 7th, and 8th graders at Northwest Middle School.
I graduated from The Ohio State University in 2003 (GO BUCKS!!!) and received my Masters Degree in School Counseling from Walsh University in 2007. My husband Shawn and I have lived here in Canal Fulton since 2005. We have three kids, Landon is 12, Lyla is 10, and Emma is 5. You will more than likely see us out an about in the community so feel free to say hello!
The 2022-2023 school year is my 14th year as the counselor here at the middle school. I truly love my job and feel very lucky to work in such an amazing district. Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns that you may have about your student.
- Internet Safety Information (PDF - 127 KB)
Internet Safety Information
|pdf file: You need Adobe Acrobat Reader (version 7 or higher) to view this file. Download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader for PC or Macintosh.|
- Talking to Your Student About School Shooting
- Communicating with your students about school violence
- Helping Teens Cope with Aftermath of School Violence
- Resources for Middle School Parents & Students
- Pitsco Survey